Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HELP!

My SIS sent me a pic of this awesome pc tower. I ran to the shop to check my spare parts. I found an old hard drive, a motherboard and a Mr. Coffee I was using to clean parts in. NOW we're talkin! The greatest invention since putting a pocket on a shirt is complete! I load my little bag of coffee that I swiped from the Days Inn and patiently await my brew. Here is where I need help. Along with my coffee smelling like burnt raccoon fur, I am getting these error messages. I called the windows help line and they told me I should contact OSHA or the EPA. Maybe I need a new flux capacitor?

1 comment:

Electra Spy said...

This gives me hope that someday I'll be able to have an USB attachment for my laptop that holds & keeps my coffee warm. Aww, just gave away a million $ idea... laptop with heated cup holder. Dabnabit.