Tuesday, September 8, 2009

STAY IN SCHOOL!

Here we go again. Our pres wants to speak to our kids and all the nut jobs come out of the woodwork like termites. "I don't want his views shoved down my kids throat" one lady said. Oh, you don't want your kid to stay in school? How stupid. You would rather keep your kid home and watch South Park and play Street Fighter or Grand Theft Auto. Or even worse let them listen to Rush Limbaugh or Glen Beck! BIG time brainwashing there. Boy, people crack me up. It was OK when W went to schools and hung out saying things like nuke-u-lar and holding children books upside down. Excuse me, lol, lol, lol, lol. Sorry bout that. My kids are grown now, but if they were in school today I would have had them up early and off to school. I would have been excited as my kids. After all, they are very smart kids. Today I even heard Laura W say "it is an im-por-dent message". You go Laura!

No comments: