Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MY VIEW ON THE MAN STEP

I saw the STUPIDEST add on TV. Howie long is making fun of the MAN step on the Ford F-150. Then the voice guy asks "Would you rather have a Ford with a MAN step or a Silverado?" Dugh! Sold! I'll take the MAN step! I have a Ford F-150 that I dearly love but wish I HAD a MAN step, as you call it. How about "I have bad knees step?" or "My arthritis doesn't allow me to climb up in my bed step?' I guess a REAL man does not have those issues huh Howie? If Chevy would offer a MAN step on their trucks maybe I would consider buying one........NOT! Then I see another add where Howie is making fun of a guy thats starts out with a low "manly" voice then goes to a high, "woosie" sounding voice. WHAT, guys who drive a Ford F-150 are PUSSYS? GM wants a bailout and they are wasting money on producing idiotic commercials? Give me a BREAK! Hey, "Generous Motors" just focus on building a REAL truck with practical features and keep your stupid, snide, smart ass comments to yourself!

Psst! At lemonauto.com I counted 17 Silcerado recalls and 10 F-150 recalls during the same time period. Things that make you go hmmm......

No comments: