Thursday, May 28, 2009

30 THINGS I DON'T GET

1. Twittering
2. The Jonis Brothers.
3. Reality shows.
4. Billy Mayes.
5. We park in a driveway and drive on a parkway.
6. Brett Farve, Yes, I spelled it like it is pronounced. I don't get that either.
7. Why gays can't legally marry.
8. Dick Chaney.
9. Rush Limbaugh.
10. Gluten. I don't know what it is but it must be delicious.
11. Fox News. Wow, I REALLY don't get those jug heads.
12. Why the women on the view all talk at once.
13. Republicans.
14. Vince the Sham-Wow guy.
15. Anyone who ran against Obama. Another one I REALLY don't get. What a waste of time and money THAT was. lol lol lol and lol.
16. Why people don't like Simon Cowell. He is the only judge that knows what he is talkin about. I ALWAYS agree with him.
17. Why Randy Jackson addresses both genders as bro, dog, dude, man. Sorry Randy, it just doesn't do it for me.
18. Why GM is whining. They were their own demise!
19. Sarah Palin
20. Crystal Palin
21. War.
22. Bottled water.
23. Why a change machine says out of change.
24. Drew Peterson.
25. Paris Hilton.
26. Non-cable news media.
27. Octo-Mom.
28. Junk mail.
29. Robo-calls.
30. Pat Robertson or any other rich evangelist.
31. Star Trek. Sorry all you Trekkie's, Trekkers, Trekkons.....
32. E-Harmony. What a rip off.
22. Toby Chesnie. Whatever.
23. Tongue piercing.
24. Let's roll.
25. Why people hate.
26. Why people pay to watch fake wrestling. Or is that Rasling?
27. That's how I roll.
28. Why people fall for scams.
29. Like why people like say like, like all the time, like.
30. Last, I don't get why I am making this stupid list and I am not in BED!

No comments: